Go to our website and get https://vogueplay.com/au/queen-of-the-nile-slot/. Hurry up to go and start winning. The club’s first clubhouse, know as “Golf lodge”, was purpose built in 1891 and was erected by subscription loans from some of the then 200 members, who each contributed one pound to help pay for the building. Between 1902 and 1903, work commenced on building the present clubhouse which is situated a short distance north of “Golf Lodge”. This work was funded by the local businessman and philanthropist Mr William Jameson Paton and it was he who officially opened the present clubhouse in August 1904.